On this page
Free Training Programme
Accommodation Discount Link
Giant 2W Gravity Enduro Skills Training
Attending a Mountain Bike Skills Clinic or booking in for a private Mountain Bike Skills Session to improve your riding is without doubt the best money anyone can spend when looking for performance improvement in the sport. If you would like to pursue such skills coaching, we reccomend you contact Annika Smail from Let’s Ride at www.letsride.co.nz by either email:email@example.com or phone (022) 428 8158.
Below is a free colour 20 week basic generic training plan to help novice competitors prepare and succeed in the event.
Giant 2W Gravity Enduro Mountain Bike Program – click here
- The basic generic programme above has been designed for novice 2W Gravity Enduro event competitors working a Monday to Friday semi-flexible 9 am to 5 pm, 40 hr a week job.
- The daily training set out each day is generalised with only a brief description of each session, its intensity and focus.
- There are many suitable events which would serve as good build-up races for competitors to do leading up to the 2W Gravity Enduro. Check out the NZ Mtb Crown website www.nzcrown.co.nz for a full list.
- As no one individual is the same [referring to factors such as a person’s sporting background; training and racing history; current fitness; skill set, future goals (intermediate and long-term); family and work commitments; locality limitations / benefits; available training hours; habitual routines; strengths and weaknesses; likes and dislikes; future plans; past and present health/injury status; and lifestyle choices etc], the programme above cannot conceivably prepare everyone to obtain their optimal performance potential on race day.
- To be ensured you are on track to achieving your goal and to be certain you are getting the most out of each training session (quality training = training smart), performing specific skills training, intervals and efforts within a session to varying intensities, along with strategically placed recovery time is imperative.
- If you want to get the most out of the time you devote to training, then you should seriously consider getting a personalised specific structured training programme designed exactly for you. In this instance we recommend you contact Annika Smail from Lets Ride at www.letsride.co.nz by either email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (022) 428 8158.
Accommodation for Race 1, 2, 3 & 4
For accommodation right at the Start / Finish line of Race 1 & 4 of the Giant 2W Gravity Enduro, please click here to book your stay at the Holiday Inn Rotorua and Receive a 10% discount off their Best Flexible Rate. This rate offers you the flexibility to amend or cancel your reservation up until 6pm on the day of arrival free of charge.
Please note: The Holiday Inn Rotorua’s Advance Purchase rate may at times show available on our website. However these rates have strict booking conditions attached and do not offer the flexibility you may require. These rates are limited in availability, are prepaid in advance, non-changeable and non-refundable.